Weight loss ticker.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Carrots and Celery and Fruit, Oh My!

I need to get back to my New Day plan. I have soooooo many books and diet plans and things I "HAVE" to do to lose weight, that my head is swimming!! I need to eat raw, I need to eat more fiber, I need to eat organic, I need to plan meals, I need to....... See, I'm confused already! My new day plan is much simpler. I just choose 2 things that I will accomplish FOR THIS DAY! These small successes will help improve my health and keep me motivated to do good. For this day, I really NEED a small success. So, for this day, I will drink my water and replace a meal with a salad. A healthy salad, not one with lots of cheese and high-fat dressing. And I'm going to put my New Day Resolutions in a place where I can see them every day. Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Debb, I hope all is going well. I like the idea of working on small successes each new day. Even I have success each day no mater how small. I keep forgetting I want to be gentle with myself. I am realizing beating myself up over poor food choices usually ends up with me just feeling bad about myself and eating again. I will break this cycle. I'm glad you are with me on my journey and I am with you on yours. You are such an encouragement. Thank you for keeping up your blog. I need it! :0)
    Have a healthy day!

    ReplyDelete