Weight loss ticker.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Grandma, do you have any spinach?

One of my greatest blessings is being able to see my twin granddaughters several times a week. Last week I fixed three salads to go with our meal. They each had some radish slices, and chopped celery and carrots, along with some romaine lettuce and some ranch dressing. As the girls sat down to eat, one of them asked, "Grandma, do you have any spinach?" Gotta love it! And yes, I did have some spinach! And if I have a half grapefruit for a snack, they each have to have one, too! I'm so thankful they eat healthy, whole food!

1 comment:

  1. This is BIG!!!!! I would love to have my family come and know they will be getting healthy foods. I really need to set a better example.

    What a GREAT post. What a good role model for your grandchildren...and me!

    Hope you have a great week,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete