Weight loss ticker.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Meatless

It has been seven days since I've eaten meat, with the exception of a few bites of broiled fish. I have been a "nutritarian" for 7 days, eating only high nutrient foods. This way of eating is from the "Eat to Live" book by Dr. Joel Fuhrman. I am anxious to weigh in on Friday to see how I'm doing. I have to say, I haven't been hungry at all. Even without being hungry, twice I've eaten so much that I'm STUFFED, but it is all healthy and nutritious. To me that's just proof that eating too much is a habit, one that I despirately need to break! I'm not physically hungry, I'm mentally hungry! I'm going to try to stay off the scales until my weigh in on Friday morning. I've already met one goal of getting below 244, which was my STARTING weight 10 years ago. Now that I've scaled that wall, I'm ready to move on to the next goal, which is losing 20 pounds (224) by Mother's Day, also known as......the weekend we go to OHIO! Yay! I will post again on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. You Go Girl!!!! Debb, you are my inspiration! Thank you for sharing your journey with us all. I love this blog. It really shows your potential and all your hard work. I just know you will reach your goal. (and help me to my goal too!)

    Have a great day!
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete