Weight loss ticker.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 5

OK, today is the start of the new eating plan! I will not call it a diet, but a lifestyle change. I will be giving my blog address to a few select people who I believe will be a support to me, and whom I can support in return if that is their desire.

My primary eating style will be "nutritarian". It has to be the MOST nutritious thing I can eat. Raw is better than cooked, lean meats only (in small amounts) and NOTHING processed. All of this will be hard, so I may have some setbacks at first, but I know this is the right way for me to eat, and I know it will result in the weight loss that I need and want.

Another thing I will need to do is exercise! I have been fighting some pretty bad pain in my hips, and also my left knee, in addition to my upper back. I believe, inside myself, that eating "nutritarian" will help tremendously in getting rid of the pain, along with losing weight. I'm hoping to see a significant improvement in 6 weeks.

If you're still with me, thank you! I truly need your support and welcome all comments, and will try and answer any questions that you have. I expect to be held accountable, too! Thanks in advance and hugs!

1 comment:

  1. I'M READY! :0)
    Debb, you are one in a million! I can't help but think of all the success you have already had losing those unwanted pounds. Now I just know you will get rid of the last few FOREVER! I can't wait to see you and I will have some wonderful healthy meals and snacks for us! I really think for the first time in my life that I can actually succeed!!!
    Debb, most of all I want to tell you how much I appreciate your honest and open approach. If you gain a little your right there telling it like it is. I need that more than you know. So I promise to hold you accountable if you will do the same for me! :0)
    Lot's of "healthy fat-free" hugs!(LOL)
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete